Sl No Particulars
- Cover Letter
- Synopsis of Property Valuation Report
- Description of Property
- Description of Land
- Parameter of Boundaries
- Land Area Calculation
- Legal Aspects
- Methodology of Valuation
- Photographs of Property
- Location Map of Property
- Site Plan
- House Drawing
- Legal (Official) Documents
- Citizenship Certificate of Client / Owner of Property – Photocopy attached
- Title Deed Certificate (Lalpurja)- Photocopy attached
- Unified Property Tax Payment Receipt
- Parameter of Boundaries (Four Killa Approval Letter) – Original Attached.
- Trace Map – Certified copy attached.
- Cadastral Map (Survey Map of Area / Land prepared by Survey Department) – Certified copy attached.
- Rate of Land as recommended by Land Revenue Department, Government of Nepal- Photocopy attached
- Synopsis of Property Valuation Report
- General Information
|Name of client (Firm)||Mr. Nabal Kishor Chaudhary|
|Address||Mainhashasarbahu- 5, Saptari|
|Citizenship issue place & Date||DAO- Saptari/ 2057-01-9|
|Father’s Name||Mr. Rama Kant Chaudhary|
|Grand Father’s Name|
- Type of Property to be mortgaged : Land & Building both.
- Owner of the property
|Name||Mrs. Babita Devi Chaudhary|
|Address||Mainhashasarbahu- 5, Saptari|
|Citizenship issue place & Date||DAO- Sarlahi/ 2043-3-3|
|Father’s Name||Mr. Lalu Chaudhary Tharu|
|Husband’s Name||Mr. Rama Kant Chaudhary|
|Grand Father’s In Law Name||Mr. Kanak Lal Chaudhary|
- Address of owner
|Permanent Address||Mainhashasarbahu- 5, Saptari|
|Contact Address||Lahan -3, Siraha|
- Location of Property
Kitta No.: 2052 (0-0-5) Lahan Bazar – 8 Ka, Siraha.
- Area of Land
|SN||Description||Plot No. 3650|
|1||Land Area (Lalpurja)||0-0-5|
|2||land area (measurement)||0-0-5|
|3||Effective land area||0-0-5|
|4||Area for Road development||0-0-3|
|5||Land Area Considered for valuation||0-0-4.7|
(Refer to Drawing, “Site Plan”)
- Parameter of Boundaries (Char Killa)
According to municipality office, plot map and our site inspection parameters of the boundaries are as follows:
|Road||Road||Plot # 2126||Plot # 2125|
- Importance of Location
Plot is attached to 10′ wide earthen road from east & west. It is suitable for Residential plus commercial purpose. All the physical facilities such as electricity, telecommunication, transportation & some other physical amenities are available in this area. Hence, the value and importance of the said property is good from the valuation point of view.
- Approach Road
Plot is attached to 10′ wide earthen road from east & west.
Legal Aspect of Property
To the best of our knowledge and the related documents as mentioned here, no legal dispute on the property has been regarded. Ownership of Property has been verified on the basis of Title Deed Certificate (Lalpurja), interview with Client and Local People during field survey conducted on 11.10.2075.
- Value of Land
|Plot # 2052|
|1||Area of Land in kaththa||0.240|
|2||Government Rate per Kaththa; Rs.||1,700,000.00|
|3||Market Rate per Kaththa; Rs.||8,000,000.00|
|4||30% of Government rate; Rs.||510,000.00|
|5||70% of Market rate; Rs.||5,600,000.00|
|6||Rate considered for valuation purpose per Kaththa; Rs.||6,110,000.00|
|7||Fair market Value (FMV) of Land; Rs.||1,466,400.00|
|8||Distress Value of Land (DV= 80% of FMV); Rs.||1,173,120.00|
|Valuation of Building||Plot # 2052|
|Ground Floor Area; Sft||566.44|
|1||Total Floor Area; Sft||566.44|
|2||Rate / Sft (Rs)||2,200.00|
|3||Value of Building (Rs)||1,246,168.00|
|4||Water Supply & Sanitary Works @ 5.0 % of Value of Building (Rs)||62,308.40|
|5||Electrification Works @ 5.00 % of Value of Building (Rs)||62,308.40|
|6||Total Value of Building (Rs)||1,370,784.80|
|7||Rate of Depreciation (%)||2.00|
|8||Age of Building(Years)||8.00|
|9||Total Depreciation (%)||16.00|
|10||Amount of Depreciation (Rs)||219,325.57|
|11||Fair Market Value of Building ; FMV (Rs)||1,151,459.23|
|12||Distress Value of Building @ 80% Of FMV||921,167.39|
|Fair Market Value of Land||1,466,400.00|
|Fair Market Value of Building||1,151,459.23|
|Total Fair Market value of Property||2,617,859.23|
|Distress Value of Land||1,173,120.00|
|Distress Value of Building||921,167.39|
|Total Distress value of Property||2,094,287.39|
On the basis of the details provided by Client and field verification, the Property to be mortgaged is valued is Rs 2,617,859.23 (In Words: Nepalese Rupees two million six hundred seventeen thousand eight hundred fifty nine only).
Distress Value of the Property is estimated to be Rs 2,094,287.39 (In Words: Nepalese Rupees two million ninety four thousand two hundred eighty seven only).
- Limiting Condition
- The Opinion of Value Stated is based on the facts and assumptions identified in this report. The Valuator takes no responsibility for changes in market conditions.
- The Opinion of Value Stated is based on information that has been available to the Valuator at the time; the Valuation Analysis has been conducted. The Value of the Property may change substantially with time and the Valuator reserves the right to alter the Opinion of Value Stated if relevant information is available later.
- The Plot has come from
- The Plot is attached to 10’ wide earthen road from east & west.
- Shape of Land in Site matches in Cadastral Map.
- Level of Land is same as the Level of Road.
- There is RCC Frame structure 1 storey Building on the plot.
- It is situated at residential plus commercial area (Ward No.-3) of Lahan Mun, Siraha.
- Ownership of Land is Free Hold and has a Single Ownership. The Land is free from any tenancy rights and Guthi Ownership.
- Environmental Condition of the Area is normal. There are not any means of air polluting industries and other sources of environmental pollution.
- To the best of our knowledge, all matter of factual nature discussed in this Report are true and correct. No important factors have been intentionally overlooked or withheld.
In our opinion, the Property may be taken as mortgage for the Distress Value recommended in this Property Valuation Report. However, all the remarks made above shall be taken into consideration and all Legal Documents shall be scrutinized by Legal Expert.
The Property, Land, of Mrs. Babita Devi Chaudhary has been valued after visiting the Site and measuring it as shown by the Client for the purpose of mortgaging it in M/s Global IME Bank Ltd, Lahan Branch, Siraha. I have not done any measurement as far as my knowledge other than actually found on the Site which will harm or cause loss to the Bank.
Description of Land
- Future Perspectives: Possibility of Future Improvement is normal.
- Rules and Regulation: Set by Town Development Board has been complied.
- Shape of Land: Shape of Land is almost Rectangular and Shape of Land in Site matches with Shape of Land in Cadastral Map.
- Type of Land : Doyam
- Uses of Property : Residential
- Topography of Land : The Land is plain and facing east & west. It is far from River, Hill
- Level of Land Level of Land is same as the Level of Road.
- Site Constraints Nothing for site constraint.
- Availability of Transportation Facilities
All types of Surface Transportation Facilities are available.
- Boundary Wall Boundaries of the Land are clear.
- Proximity to Civic Amenities
- Market : within market
- Hospitals, Schools, College etc : within market.
- Electricity : Available
- Water Supply Line : Available
: Tube Well
- Telecommunication : CDMA, Cell Phone
- Cable Television Line : Available.
- Sanitary System : N/A.
- Environmental Aspects
Environmental Condition of the Area is normal. There are not any means of air polluting industries and other sources of environmental pollution.
Land Area Calculation
Area measurement system: Bigha-kaththa-dhur-kanama
|Plot No.||Area – Lalpurja||Area – Measurement||Remarks|
|2052||0-0-5||0-0-5 (911.25SFT)||No difference|
Area calculation is based on following trigonometric formula:
A= Sq. rt. s(s-a)(s-b)(s-c)
Where s=a+b+c/2; a, b & c are the three sides of triangle. (Refer to Drawing, “Site Plan”)
Legal Aspects – Land
|Sn||Description||Plot No.: 2052|
|1||Land Ownership Document (Lalpurja)||Available|
|i.||Name of Owner||Mrs. Babita Devi Chaudhary|
|ii.||Location of Property||Lahan Bazar – 8 Ka, Siraha|
|iii.||Type of Ownership||Free Hold|
|iv.||Ownership of Land||Single|
|v.||Classification of Land||Doyam|
|2||Land Registration Paper||Available|
|i.||Mode of Acquisition of Land|
|ii.||Date of Registration||2066/12/02|
|iii.||Registration No as per Land Revenue Department||2057|
|iv.||In case of Mode of Acquisition through Rajinama, whether 6 month and 35 Days has passed.:|
|3||Cadastral Map of Land||Available|
|i.||Whether the Plot is indicated in Map||Yes|
|ii.||Whether Approach Road is clearly indicated in Map: Yes|
|iii.||Whether Shape of Land in Map matches with Shape of Land in Site: Yes|
|iv.||Whether Area of Land in Site has increased / decreased with respect to Lalpurja||No difference|
|4||Land Revenue Payment Receipt||Available|
|i||Date of Payment Receipt||2074/07/05|
|5||Certificate of Parameter of Boundaries||Available|
|i||Date of Certification||2075/10/4|
- Remarks: Ownership of Land is Free Hold and has a Single Ownership. The Land is free from any tenancy rights and Guthi Ownership.
Description of Building
- Type of Construction : RCC Framed Structure
- Uses of Building : Residential
- Number of Storey : 1; Ground floor only.
- Life of Building : 50 Years if maintained properly.
- Year of Completion of Construction : 2067/068 BS
- Age of Building : 08 Years
- Face of Building : East
- Height of Building : 12’
- Ceiling Height of Building : 10′-6”
- External Wall : First Class Brick Work in Cement Mortar
- Internal Wall : First Class Brick Work in Cement Mortar
- Flooring Works
- PCC with Cement Plaster and Punning
- Cement Plaster and Punning in staircase
- Painting : Cement Paint Painting
- Staircase : Cement Concrete
- Doors and Windows
Sal wood Frame.
- Windows and Ventilators
Sal wood Frame
- Toilet and Bath Room
- Indian Type Water Closet.
- Ceramic Tile in Wall and Floor
- Septic Tank and Soak Outside Building
- Type of Wiring : Surface / Concealed Wiring
- Phase : Single
- Installation : Light and Power Point as required for commercial.
- Sanitary System
- Septic Tank & Soak Pit outside Building
- Water Supply System
- Cold Water
- Source of Water Supply
- Bore Well with Hand Pump
- Government Water Supply
- Number of Rooms and shutters
- Ground Floor : 2 Bed Room
- Number of Kitchen
- Ground Floor : 0
- Number of Toilets
- Ground Floor : 1
Remarks : The building is constructed for Residential Purpose.
Floor Area Calculation
- Floor Area of Building
|Total Floor Area||566.44|
- Method of Depreciation Adopted : Straight Line Method
- Estimated Life of Building : Up to 50 years if maintained properly
- Rate of Depreciation Considered : 2 % per Year
- Year of Construction : 2067/68 BS
- Age of Building : 08 Years
- Total Depreciation (%) : 04.00 %
- Total Value of Building : Rs. 1,370,784.80
- Amount of Depreciation : Rs. 219,325.57
- Net Value of Building : Rs 1,151,459.23
Legal Aspects: Building
- Approved Drawing of Building : Available
- Approval of Construction from Municipality Office :
- Construction Completion Certificate Municipality Office : Available
- Land and Building Revenue Payment Receipt : Available
- Insurance of Property : N/A
Methodology of Valuation
- Value of Land has been taken by Direct Comparison with Capitalized Value of Similar Land in the Locality. It has been taken on the basis of interview with Client and Local People during field survey. The main factors considered for Valuation are Prevailing Market Price of Land in this Area, Topography, Shape, Approach Road, Importance of Location, Possibilities of Future Development etc.
- Valuation of Building has been taken by Direct Comparison with the Floor Area Rate of Similar Construction in the Locality.
- Between the Area of Land as per Lalpurja and Area of Land as per Measurement, the Area of Land (Effective area of land), whichever is less has been considered. Area for road development and Land development has been subtracted from effective area.
- Weighted Average Calculation.
Fair Market Value of Land is based on 30.00 % of Government Rate as recommended by Land Revenue Department, Government of Nepal and 70.00 % of Prevailing Market Rate.
- Distress Value of Property has been taken 80.00 % of Weighted Value of Property since the plot is located at Residential area.